Green Monday US Internship Program
Are you interested in combating climate change? Do you want to build professional skills to advocate for social justice?
The Green Monday US remote internship program is designed for college students who are interested in creating a culture of food sustainability and plant-based eating at your school. Through administrative work, mentorship and hands-on experience, interns gain valuable tools to become compassionate leaders.
Students who are selected can choose from a variety of tasks based on personal interest including:
- Running a Green Monday campaign for their college, community group, or local restaurants
- Giving presentations on food sustainability
- Distributing plant-based foods at college/community events
- Scholarly research
- Database management
The time commitment is a minimum of 2 hours per week (not including some optional day-long events). Most work can be done remotely and via via virtual check-ins.
- Excellent communication skills–verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Creative and critical thinking
- Quick to take initiative
*Please note this is currently an unpaid internship. Applicants are accepted from anywhere in the United States or Canada on a rolling basis. For more information, please contact email@example.com.